Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
About the Role
Swvl is fast emerging as the premium, more convenient alternative to public transportation in Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan. Daily commuters make our main user group, but corporate clients are quickly emerging as a segment that we can serve.
We project that this segment will form a sizable chunk of our business in the next quarter.
What You Will Do
Build and grow the corporate segment
- Break down overall corporate growth goals for the city to actionable targets for the corporate segment
- Build a comprehensive and actionable lead list and a clear strategy for approaching the identified leads
- Manage the entire client lifecycle from lead generation to closing of contracts and customer relations post-sales
- Develop the team, identify skill gaps and coach them
- Be the main reporting contact for the corporate sales team
- Add value to the SWVL ecosystem by building strategic partnerships
- Build a strategic partnership roadmap with clear dates and execution details. We think of value for stakeholders from 3 points
- Value for riders while on the trip
- Value for our suppliers to bring down the cost of operation
- Value for our captains to improve their standard of living and their experience on our platform
- Follow through and close most critical partnership opportunities that we have identified so far
- Multiple vehicle finance 3-way partnerships with financier, manufacturer and us/ other alternative supply sources
- Ride insurance with a reputable partner
- Financing opportunities for suppliers and captains
What You Will Need
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelors with a major in management.
- Proven record of vendor management in a customer-facing role.
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office.