Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges that come our way. It started with an observation turning into a realization; too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources: time, space and money.
Our main goal is not just to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
In 2 years Swvl started operating in 6 cities across 3 countries; Cairo & Alexandria in Egypt, Nairobi in Kenya, and Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad in Pakistan.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our Frontend team. You’ll be designing, developing, deploying and operating our various dashboards that serve our internal team and our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Designing and helping in creating the architecture of test automation.
- Ability to design and execute test scenarios for new software features.
- Contribute to continual QA process improvement efforts.
- Ability to take initiative in suggesting and completing test plans.
- Review and test your teammates pull requests.
- Improve and build upon our test suite, test guidelines, and testing culture
- 5-8 Years of Experience
- Deep understanding of software automation testing.
- Thorough understanding of the testing process, test cases, test plans, and bug/defect reports
- Experience in Mobile Apps, Web & APIs testing
- Minimum 2 years of Mobile/Web Automation testing experience as Selenium or Appium
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge and skills in SDLC, STLC and different testing techniques
- Previous work experience in an Agile development process
- Experience in working with Agile teams
- Experience in Performance testing is a plus