Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
This role reports to the Senior Operations Manager – GCC and is responsible for enabling Customer satisfaction at the highest level.
What you’ll do
- Have frequent interactions with Swvl’s corporate customers geared towards boosting their satisfaction with the Swvl service.
- Identify customer needs and work with cross functional teams to design and implement comprehensive solutions.
- Work with the wider operations organization at Swvl to ensure that the elements of customer promise are being regularly monitored and any problems related to them are identified and solved in timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively manage customer complaints by setting up and monitoring escalation channels, resolution metrices and resolution times.
- Analyze usage data to identify avenues for service optimization and improvement.
- Work closely with relevant external and internal stakeholders to implement new product features and service enhancements.
What you bring to the team
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Openness and willingness to learn and take hands on ownership.
- Excellent ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Combination of technical know-how with empathy, patience, and strong communication skills.
- High degree of confidence in dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management.
- Proven ability of analyzing data to solve complex business problems.
- Highly customer centric approach and ability to adapt / respond to different characters.
- Willingness to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High levels or self-motivation and ability to manage change in a positive manner.