Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
- Responsible for reconciling and reporting financials for the category.
- Finalize Corporate and Vendor Invoices on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Automation: transform manual tasks into automated iterations efficiently.
- Collaboration: Develop and use insights from customer success and supply teams to solve for operational inefficiencies.
- Maintain Route-wise and Account-wise profitability depositories.
- Build payment processes and create visibilities to eradicate payment-related concerns from the supply-side.
- Make quotations for Sales and Customer Success Team for Business Development.
- Introduce and lead new initiatives for route planning and optimization.
- Work Experience: 0-2 Years of Experience in Sales/Operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Management Science/Accounts and Finance.
- A problem solver capable of taking unstructured inputs (qualitative and quantitative) and building initiatives out of them.
- Prior experience in process improvements, business development, data or any other relevant field.
- Great with numbers, team management, and analytical skills.
- Passionate and super driven.
- Great at stakeholder management and cross-team collaboration.
- Excel is required and SQL is preferred.