What does a business analyst do?
- analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
- communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve
- formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- run workshops and training sessions