SWVL is fast emerging as the premium, more convenient alternative to public transportation in Egypt, Kenya and now in Pakistan. Daily commuters make our main user group, but corporate clients are quickly emerging as a segment that we can serve.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
What You Will Do
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Assist the marketing manager in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics.
- Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through the appropriate communication medium.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions.
What You Will Need
- You should have proven work experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
- You have a thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- You demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- You should be well-organized and detail-oriented with superior time and project management skills
- You should display exceptional communication and writing skills.
- You should have commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is necessary.