Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
What You’ll Do
Extensive financial reporting at a country and consolidated level (monthly management reporting, quarterly audited statutory reporting).
- Execute detailed US regulatory / SEC filings.
- Clear Big 4 audits and compliance requirements.
- Implementing Sox compliant internal control framework.
- Treasury management and operational finance.
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders, and leading an international and geographically spread team of senior finance managers across multiple countries.
What You’ll Need