Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, Jordan and now Europe as well.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Inside Sales to manage, develop and expand our team of business development reps & inside sales executives. You will be responsible for the training and enablement of the team, modernizing the outreach process and measuring the team's efficacy and effectiveness. You’ll coach the team to interact with prospects on a daily basis and guide the team to achieve their established metrics as they promote SWVL solutions in the market.
What you’ll do
Hiring, Coaching & Mentoring
- Manage and oversee the work of inside sales representatives (BDRs and AEs)
- Manage a team of 10+ inside sales reps and grow the team to support new global markets. Build out global inside sales organization
- Recruit the right talent and be responsible for interviewing, hiring and overseeing development of new inside sales hires
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives performance. Provide mentoring and hands-on coaching for members of the inside sales team.
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Monitor actual sales and sales leads, keep track of sales and generate reports that cover sales forecasting, goals and results.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Create a regimented and structured curriculum to develop our inside sales reps into field sellers or managers
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Work closely with the marketing and enablement team to produce content for inside sales reps to use
- Ensure that the inside sales team is tightly integrated with field counterparts. Manage sales team expectations and provide feedback and mentoring when goals are not met.
- Work with company leadership to establish team and individual quotas
- Motivate the team and create a collaborative, vibrant office culture. Build an open-communication culture inside your team
- Lead team to achieve goals and effectively manage daily operations, forecasting and sales cycle stages
What you bring to the team
- 4+ years of inside sales management experience in a SaaS sales (preferably) setup
- 8+ years of overall experience in sales or sales related role
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Solid understanding of sales methodology, deal positioning, and closing
- Must be able to to regularly interact with cross-functional teams, customers, and other internal team leaders
- Must be highly perceptive to detail and able to be resourceful and work well under pressure
- Experience successfully managing team sales pipeline and forecasting to achieve revenue quotas
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Plus if you know Arabic or any other language
- Experience with a sales tech stack like:
- CRM - HubSpot or Salesforce
- Prospecting - Lusha, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Sales Automation - Outreach, Gong, etc.