Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan. Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
- Responsible for supporting the Corporate Sales Lead in closing and operationalizing corporate accounts and assist in managing junior sales team members. The
- Identify opportunities to enhance and increase the services offered to clients and will also develop new relationships with potential clients to bring in new business.
- Support the sales lead in the implementation of the sales strategy and action plan so as to grow short term and long-term sales in the Corporate Category.
- Work closely with the Corporate team leadership to hire and train a team of corporate sales representatives and agents.
- Achieve own individual sales targets and making the targets happen for the sales representatives and agents.
- Prepare regular and timely sales reports for the corporate and company management teams.
- Work with the Performance and Supply teams to prepare client quotations in the most efficient manner and within the shortest possible timeliness.
- Operationalize new corporate accounts, ensuring strong delivery and support to make sure new corporate accounts are launched effectively.
- Support the Corporate Sales Lead in developing and delivering sales presentations.
- Expand relationships and bringing in new clients accounts.
- Grow revenues from existing accounts.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales. Experience in the Transport Industry would be ideal.
- Proven track record of managing sales teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self- driven individual with the ability to multitask and handle varied moving parts in a complex and demanding environment.