Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE and Jordan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
- Understanding core product value prop and surfacing it through product interfaces
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Reviewing existing products and evaluating their UX effectiveness
- Running user testing and validation on all the new design aspects
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Ability to work closely with PMs, Analysts, Engineers and other stakeholders to enable a sprint rhythm and driving throughput and quality
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
What You’ll Need
- Ability to think creatively
- Customer centric thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends