Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
This role reports to the Regional Supply Acquisition - Lead
What you’ll do
- Driving direct and indirect channels for fleet acquisition like referrals, suppliers, street teams and conducting on ground marketing activities like onboarding fairs etc.
- Driving offline and online campaigns for creating strong top of funnel base for smooth and swift acquisition.
- Understanding captain trends and behaviors to discover the best opportunities for growth.
- Acquire supply for meeting the requirements of the business and provide best in class reliability and supply experience.
- Supplier management – manage vendor relationships to increase supply in the Swvl Platform.
What you bring to the team
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Openness and willingness to learn and take hands on ownership.
- Excellent ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Combination of technical know-how with empathy, patience, and strong communication skills.
- High degree of confidence in dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management.
- Willingness to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High levels or self-motivation and ability to manage change in a positive manner.