Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan. Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
- Setting up direct and indirect channels for fleet acquisition like referrals, vendors, street teams and onboarding fairs etc.
- Setting targets and OKRs for the team and setting up a process to engage with the vendors and suppliers to get the ground pulse on a regular basis.
- Creating offline and online campaigns for creating a strong Top of The Funnel base for smooth acquisition
- Understanding Captain trends and behaviors to discover the best opportunities for growth
- Acquire supply for the meeting the requirements of the business and provide best in class reliability and supply experience for.
- Collaborate with Category teams on building and improving the cost of acquisition and cost or supply on a ongoing basis
- Proactively understanding and building seasonality in supply to activate relevant channels on timely basis to ensure continuous flow of supply
- Vendor Management - manage vendor relationships to increase supply on the Swvl Platform
- Very strong experience in setting up channels of acquisitions both offline and online.
- Strong sales experience or fleet management experience is preferred
- Proven track record of working in ambiguous environments and faced paced startups
- Process driven person who can convert ambiguous business requirements and model into structured business processes with standard operating procedures.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading the future direction.
- Ability to translate strategies into detailed execution plans and to take them to its desired outcomes.