SWVL is fast emerging as the premium, more convenient alternative to public transportation in Egypt, Kenya and now in Pakistan. Daily commuters make our main user group, but corporate clients are quickly emerging as a segment that we can serve.
Swvl is looking for individuals who have previous experience in Sales/Business Development or are interested in socializing, meeting people and believe they can create an impact. This is a unique experience where you get to a part of the local founding team and work on both supply and demand growth channels.
- You would be responsible to identify business opportunities & prospects for selling Swvl corporate products
- You would establish contact and maintain relationships with company POCs
- You would be responsible to collect, analyze & summarize information per account
- Arrange meetings and pitching products to prospective clients
- Managing day to day operations of accounts
- Reporting on daily/weekly status of accounts
- Ensuring customers issues are solved in a swift and efficient manner. Meet weekly and monthly KPIs
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- You are a natural hustler
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English & Arabic language
- You should have a problem-solving Mindset