SWVL is fast emerging as the premium, more convenient alternative to public transportation in Egypt, Kenya and now in Pakistan. Daily commuters make our main user group, but corporate clients are quickly emerging as a segment that we can serve.
About the Role
We are looking for a Content & Training Specialist to take the responsibility of creating and developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the project, including roles and responsibilities, review and approval of Project Worksheets, sector leads and any other functions within the project including the grant management process.
Monitor best practices and changes in procedures and adjust the SOP documentation to ensure they are implemented by staff at all levels and train them on it. As a trainer, you will focus on developing and editing online learning materials and content. It includes assessing learning needs, the audience, and analyzing existing instructional materials. The trainer will develop training agendas based on a specific set of instructions, evaluate training results, review agent interactions, identify training gaps, and drive continuous improvement discussions.
The Contact Center trainer will report to the Training & Onboarding Manager.
What You Will Do
- ● Create and Develop SOPs for processes in Project Formulation, Sector Leads, Regional Liaison and Grant Management teams and update on the web-based Educational Platform.
- ● Share all SOPs with the BPO and train them to create project transparency.
- ● Collaborate with internal teams such as supporting and operational teams and Product Development to design and develop SOP curriculum.
- ● Notify the Training Department when changes are made on the operational processes and standardize on the SOPs.
- ● Modify and create training programs and training manuals to meet specific training needs and goals
- ● Conduct Employees (New hire onboarding, Ongoing product training)
- ● Co-ordinate in observing the training shadowings.
- ● Collaborate cross functionally to develop new hire onboarding curriculum
- ● Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
- ● Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games Etc)
- ● Schedule training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course curriculum and enrollment
- ● Implement training KPIs and work on trainees performance
- ● Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs.
What You Will Need
- ● Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Management).
- ● Minimum 2 years experience in contact centers or customer service
- ● Have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and act with a sense of urgency
- ● Developed problem solving skills and the ability to focus attention on details
- ● Proven flexibility in order to manage last minute training requests or changes
- ● Ability to adhere to call quality and other measured departmental statistics
- ● Embody the qualities of a reliable, dependent and proactive team member
- ● Ability to evaluate employees and coach/develop to standard.
- ● Absolute strong follow up, strong positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- ● Strong client relationship management.
- ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ● Excellent organizational skills.
- ● Must be able to work a flexible schedule