This role is critical in building and maintaining relationships with customers which includes monitoring service levels, and providing ad hoc support as needed. This is a critical role in SWVL’s continued journey to grow.
- Demonstrate experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for Experience team.
- Assesses current business performance against the business strategy.
- Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities. Performs analysis of large data sets and provides recommendations for improvement related to the project with limited direction. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts follow-up analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps.
- Conducts planning, data collection, data cleansing and data linkage in preparation for analysis.
- Reviews and documents current processes as part of gap or root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identifies gaps that may be contributing to overall business and CX results. Reviews client documentation related to the initiative and conducts assessments.
- May employ tools such as BI, speech analysis, text analysis, or other advanced analytic tools to develop insight.
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind gaps. The root cause may include on-site observation, interviews, and process documentation.
- Contributes to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop solutions, assessments, and/or improvement recommendations and facilitate execution of initiatives.
- Collaborates with customers and other stakeholders on improvement projects. Presents findings and solutions to internal and external client stakeholders.
- Envisions use of and coordinates with data science professional for development of statistical linkages, use of AI or other techniques.
- Develop updates to reflect the current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; isolates initiative effectiveness key business outcomes.
- Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews.
- Contributes to team objectives and outcomes.
- Produces quality analysis or root cause work with minimal supervision; meets timing demands.
- Masters degree with 5-7 years of related experience
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem-solving skills; proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven experience in consulting or improving business and/or CX processes.
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams.
- Experience with contact centres, customer satisfaction or CX data analysis is preferred
- Experience with statistical concepts and applications
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment
- Must have proficiency with contemporary analytic technologies.
- Experience with analytic tools, Python, R, BT etc
- Strong organizational and program management skills.
- Experience working in an emerging and rapidly changing environment.
- Have a successful record of managing people analytics team.
- Able to establish a course of action for self to accomplish a series of specific goals while using appropriate resources.
- Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverable are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.