Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Pakistan and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
- Working efficiently to automate currently manual work streams
- Working on creating elaborate global company dashboards for Strategy decision making
- Managing Swvl's performance management architecture
- Studying new markets through a data-lens: market sizing, and strategic initiatives to be taken
- Performing ad-hoc analyses for rapid decision making by the management
- Working in a multicultural team and manage people without a reporting line
- Proactively pursue sources of data and insight needed to complete analysis and ensure pace of progress and quality of analysis are maintained
- Adopting a learning mindset and taking personal responsibility for continuous performance improvement, and for supporting the ongoing growth and success of the Strategic Projects team against its broader objectives
- 1-3 years of experience in the relevant field,
- Exceptional analytical skills, should be highly proficient in Excel and SQL
- A results-driven approach to work, proven personal initiative and an ability to work proactively and with a strong sense of urgency
- A natural talent for evidence-based problem-solving, and a willingness to develop problem-solving skills