Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
What you’ll do
- Conducting Customer Interviews
- Collecting & analyzing external (customer) & internal feedback for improvements
- Develop a thorough understanding of growth markets for Swvl.
- Research on competition and formulate new strategies via data analysis to ensure product competitiveness
- Work with other product managers to enable GTM strategy.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables such as bringing the product online and ensuring constant product improvement.
What you'll need
- Can-do attitude, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done
- Track record of successful execution resulting in timely delivery of projects
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build rapport and consensus with cross-functional colleagues
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Technical or business degree program
- Previous work experience preferable in a technology company