Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the Role
Swvl is the leading player, globally, in the bus-hailing space; we provide a premium, more convenient alternative to public transportation in Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
You will be directly responsible for leading Malaysia’s supply management and growth and have a crucial impact on the business’ ability to scale.
As the Supply Acquisition Lead (SAL) , you will be instrumental in constantly finding gaps and developing processes to provide seamless fleet management, which will in turn allow Swvl to serve more customers while maintaining high standards for experience.
The SSL must be adept at developing innovative strategies for growth and identify upcoming and past trends using data analytics to make rational decisions.
Rapid growth while maintaining efficiency is the mantra of this role. This is where entrepreneurship meets analytics head-on.
What You’ll Do
The Supply Acquisition Lead (SAL) would be required to onboard our fleet partners in the market at a rapid pace while maintaining daily supply performance. The process would require the SAL to achieve the following key objectives amongst others:
● Manage the acquisition process and funnel (sourcing, lead creation, onboarding and activation) for fleet partners in Klang Valley
● Identify and create an attractive USP plus price point for new and existing partners
● Constantly drive growth and performance via data analytics. Communicate these findings effectively to the partner
● Create supply operations from scratch. These operations will be geared towards partner excellence, engagement, and efficiency
● Understand and develop processes to improve partner and captain experience, ease their problems and reduce their onboarding time
● Identify new verticals for supply growth
What You’ll Need
● 3+ years in FMCG sales, operations, food delivery, transportation operations, or ride-hailing supply teams (preferred). Experience in the local market is required
● Ability to create strong relationships with our fleet suppliers
● Adept at liaising with multiple hierarchies within the partner organization
● Strong communication and coaching skills
● Good understanding of Malaysian market and their supply landscape including fleet owners, vendors etc. is preferred
● Strong leader who can get demanding results from internal and external teams while keeping them motivated
● Penchant for problem solving, analytics and setting up operations from scratch
● Agile and a bias for execution - ability to deliver strong results under pressure
● Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English is preferred.