Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges that come our way. It started with an observation turning into a realization; too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources: time, space, and money.
Our main goal is not just to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. In 2 years Swvl started operating in 6 cities across 3 countries; Egypt, Kenya, and Pakistan.
What You Will be Doing
- New Customer Acquisition
- Developing & presenting product offerings
- KPIs/targets to be achieved on a regular bases
- Maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- Effectively managing the client operations by aligning with internal/external stakeholders
- Taking ownership of account receivables
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Valid driving license & own transportation
- The incumbent should have excellent communication skills to be able to establish healthy or effective communication internally within the organization and externally with the customers
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering an attractive presentation