We’re massively expanding travel across all cities and we are looking for a travel
planning champion who will play a defining role in establishing Swvl’s footprint across all
cities through handling all the travel operation work.
● Explore the intercity commute market and drive research for new travel
destinations to start and expand business in Egypt.
● You ensure, adapt, and optimize our quality and service standards according to
the needs of the Egypt market.
● Reduce customer Walk to Station and devise strategies to fulfill the unfulfilled
customer travel searches.
● You ensure that all the created stations, routes and schedules meet the customer
● Build go-to-market processes, establish performance KPIs, and drive
organization and operations effectiveness.
● Monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting.
● Build business models that can optimize the entire route networks and maximize
demand in the most efficient manner.
● Liaison with all the teams (experience, performance, supply) to provide an
amazing experience to captains and customers and drive the category to the
● Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
● Someone with a startup experience (preferably e-commerce). Preference to
someone who owned a category P&L.
● Knowledge about the inter city travel industry ( Large Private bus operators,
Knowledge about intercity commuter transportation as well as leisure travel).
● Managed a team before.
● Highly analytical, great knowledge of Excel and SQL.
● Passionate and super driven.
● Great at stakeholder management and cross team collaboration.
Reporting To: Country Manager.