Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan. Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
- This person should have a customer centric approach with a problem solving attitude.
- Able to methodically change/update SOPs in order to drive efficiencies and improvement in the processes
- Manage an outsource BPO partner with a headcount of 30+ agents and supervisors
- Should have sound knowledge on chatbots, live chat functions and how to improve every single customer interaction
- Will own CSAT and experience KPIs nationally for Pakistan and will drive key objectives such as FTR/FRT reductions, AHT optimizations and improve NPS as a high arching theme
- Should be very data driven and able to present/lead calls with global management teams
- Since Swvl is scaling across Pakistan, this person needs to solve problems structurally, provide scalable solutions for each customer chat and improve ways of working
In short, we need someone who will go above and beyond at the call of customers and have a self-starter attitude in his/her ways of working
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- 2 - 4 years of customer service experience required
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.