Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people's lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
The Lead Generation Specialist (LGS) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Corporate Sales Manager partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns of the sales division by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Swvl value proposition. An LGS at Swvl owns the beginning of the sales process and enables the sales team to sell into defined accounts and markets.
What you’ll do:
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Making outbound calls and engage with potential clients
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business insights from targeted accounts, understand organizational structures and understand decision making processes
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to the Head of Sales Development and with a dotted line to a Corporate Sales Manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Sales Managers for qualified meetings
What you’ll need:
- You ideally have outbound experience being an SDR or BDR in a high-growth startup or can demonstrate grit and the ability to hustle
- You speak English and Arabic fluently
- Have the ability to think quickly in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Naturally curious
- Resilient against objections
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- You are creative in finding ways to motivate yourself and your team members
- You are extremely organized and passionate about sales and sales processes
- You are confident using CRM software and have demonstrated success with learning and using new technology