Duties & Responsibilities:
● Find operational solutions to unforeseen emergencies on a need to do basis
● Work directly with performance, planning and finance to improve the fulfilment, reliability, utilization and cost per ride
● Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
● Discover training needs and provide coaching to maximize agents’ potential.
● Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
● Report any incidents to movement manager to take the needed actions
● Create shift schedules to maximize performance
● Empower agents with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
● Previous movement experience is a plus.
● Flexible work hours to deal with unforeseen circumstances
● Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills.
● Excellent MS skills especially MS Excel and in-depth knowledge of performance metrics.