Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the Role
As a growth marketer, you will be owning digital acquisition strategy & execution for Swvl’s B2C Businesses for the MENA market. Ideal candidate for this role would be someone who loves & enjoys growing tech driven businesses using paid media channels, lives & breathes optimization using a blend of an analytical & creative mindset and has the knack & hunger to drive efficiency by leveraging & unlocking new channels, experimentation & automation.
What You”ll Do
- End to end planning, execution & measurement of user acquisition & paid engagement campaigns
- Smart & automated budget & scale optimizations across creatives, objectives, products & markets
- Constantly find new ways to leverage & deploy automation levers on evergreen performance marketing campaigns
- Build & manage relationships with global & local ad networks, media agencies, affiliates & publishers
- Build, Own & execute the experimentation roadmap across all paid channels - Search, Social & Display by leveraging previous experience, best practices, tools, & processes to drive consistent improvement in campaign and channel performances
- Leverage data & analytics to make intelligent, informed & quantitative optimizations to improve critical metrics for campaigns & communications
- Unlock scale & reduction in CAC by partnering with product & engineering teams for future-looking marketing tech & automation initiatives across channels
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right KPIs, developing reports, and communicating results with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with internal & external design & creative stakeholders to constantly improve the performance of advertising creatives.
- Research & execute the Go To Market strategy for new markets that Swvl will be entering from a digital growth & content marketing perspective
- Be a thought leader & innovator in finding new ways to engage with customers and establish Swvl as the first & preferred choice of commute
What You”ll Need
- 4+ years of B2C experience in Growth & Digital Marketing space and at least 2 years of hands on experience in either a tech company or a digital agency
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective acquisition & engagement campaigns across different channels with a trial-and-learn mindset
- Hands-on experience & highly proficient in performance marketing across Smartly.io, Google Ads, Google DV 360 and programmatic media
- Highly proficient with paid marketing channels like Paid Social (LinkedIn, Facebook), Paid Search (Google SEM, Bing), Programmatic & Display
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- Experienced in working with product & engineering teams on the marketing-tech & automation front
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Creative team, Brand Marketing, City & country teams
- Self-motivated with an ability to think independently & analytically, comfortable working as an individual contributor, but also able to lead and motivate others toward a goal
- Regional & Global exposure in performance marketing is a must
- Experience with tools like Smartly.io, Google DV 360, Adjust is a must.
- Experience with both App & Web based paid marketing campaigns is a must.