Swvl is a leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as the Gulf, Middle East and Africa.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Coordinate with the relevant OB teams on the recruitment & selection of BAs across the different cities
● Review BAs performance on a daily basis with an aim of ensuring that departmental KPIs are being met via the offline activation processes
● Ensure full compliance in the laid out SPO’s for all BAs during offline activation, not limited to the restriction of single device for sign-ups & bookings
● Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings such as on-ground activations
● Collating feedback & insights from on-ground BAs and disseminating the same to the relevant departments for corrective measures
● Participating in ad-hoc marketing event
● Reviewing untapped on-ground channels that will improve the Travel brand awareness
Experience and personal qualities
The following personal qualities are preferred:
● 2+ years in field sales with proven team management skills
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
● Great stakeholder relationship management.
● Analytical skills
● Strong communication skills
● Effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
● Self- driven individual with the ability to multitask and handle varied moving parts in a complex and demanding environment.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under tight deadlines
● A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
● Hands on mentality
The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.