Global Tech Talent Sourcer
Reporting to: People Manager
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Global Tech Talent Sourcer Rockstar who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team. We have a passionate team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to scale our business, working towards our mission and vision to enable people to go places by driving evolution of emerging markets through technology.
The Global Tech Talent Sourcer works closely with our Talent Acquisition Sep and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our technical organizations. We are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the company.
- Team with Talent Acquisition Specialists and People Partners to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Embody the company culture: We only hire people better than.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- 3 Years of experience in Recruitment with at least 2 years of focused technical sourcing.
- Excellent understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different countries.
- Research/sourcing experience with experience diving into search strategies.
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a very dynamic, flexible, high paced culture.
- Proactive nature and meticulous attention to details.