Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan and others.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
- Design brand content to increase brand awareness, deliver engaging content, and create value and performance of the brand via the brand experience.
- Assist in the development of communication strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through offline channels, social media, fan conventions, and other marketing vehicles.
- Implement and execute marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success. Translate brand elements into plans and execution.
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further brand goals. Direct creative content, campaigns concept and copywriting.
- Design campaigns for creative direction, and bridge aesthetic in accordance to brand governance.
- Collaborate directional guide for stakeholders such as developing creative assets, product information, buying presentation and buyers brief.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications
- Develop and execute all public relations communications for internal and external stakeholders and media actions on all channels, including offline, online and social media.
- Strategic and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data from various sources and offer creative solutions.
- Oversee, edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Create all content on social networks and come up with new content accordingly.
- Coordinate with the design team on all designs and illustrations for online and offline platforms.
- Develop content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensure they are followed. Develop editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms.
- Conduct periodic content audits and track and calculate content ROI.
- 4+ years of experience in brand/campaigns/creative roles with Bachelors in marketing, MBA preferred.
- Is the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all aspects.
- Excellent copywriting skills, communication strategy planning and execution.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to plan, direct, design, and edit content that get results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu.
- Experience in handling and strategizing marketing campaigns.
- Multitasking and organizational skills, handling several types of projects and people regularly.
- Experience with production of marketing assets, end to end ideation as well as execution including but not limited to digital, print, DVC/TVC and other media.
- Editorial competency – to conduct thorough audits to determine what content to be kept, edited, rewritten, and more.
- Good Analytical abilities to spot patterns and trends in content marketing data.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.