Swvl was started in 2017 by Mostafa Kandil, Ahmed Sabbah and Mahmoud Nouh when they identified an opportunity to disrupt the public transportation market. Swvl is now the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. They are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting this specific market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on-a-daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
About the Role
SWVL is looking to hire an Associate Director for Global Experience and Support based out of Dubai, UAE. This role will report into the Director of Operations and Experience. This person will be independently leading the global experience and support portfolio for Swvl and will have central program managers and country based CX & CS managers and teams to enable him/her to become successful in this role. This person will require to exhibit really strong customer obsession, stakeholder management, strong business acumen and great hold and understanding of data.
We are looking for someone with 8+ years experience in core CX and CS roles at a regional level.
What You’ll Do
- This person will be responsible for defining a world class experience for customers, clients and captains and lead Swvl to being a truly customer centric organization upholding it’s core principle of “customers are the end destination and the starting point”.
- He/She will be responsible for identifying and integrating with technologies that can automate issue resolution, provide differentiated services to different segments and reduce human intervention in quality assurance.
- Own KPIs like Contact Rate, NPS from CX point of view as well as own CSAT, Response and Resolution Time from CS point of view globally for customers/clients and captains.
- Create and map out the entire customer experience journey in the most efficient and delightful way to drive customer satisfaction.
- Hire/outsource and manage the customer/captain experience team, including performance management and manpower planning to ensure SLAs and efficiency are kept as business demands fluctuate.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a customer/captain service knowledge hub and processes to ensure consistency in experience
- Set quarterly OKRs for the customer experience team in line with overall business OKRs
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and data analytics that will enhance the entirety of the customer experience journey
- Structure customer feedback and relay it back to the relevant owners in the organization
- Develop a data to insight framework to drive the creation of actionable, measurable insights
- Create a contact quality roadmap, with deliverables, as well as quantitative forecast for full year performance based on known headwinds and tailwinds.
- Own and program manage the improvement of all CS processes that impact the quality of service our associates deliver to customers. This will be done through reporting, operational engagement, and ownership of improvement initiatives
What you bring to the team
- True entrepreneur - you’ll have to create your own job - don’t expect to be told what needs to be done, explore areas the company isn’t in today, and help us invent new approaches.
- At least 7-9 years work experience in leading customer experience in large matrixed organizations
- Ability to understand data analytics and extract useful or actionable information from it along with strong problem-solving skills is needed to ensure customer experience gaps do not occur or are resolved efficiently
- Data driven mind-set and aptitude for technology if key to have in this role
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, including world-class thinkers on Product & Engineering side as well as with partners/customers and on ground operations teams
- Amazing partner management, business communication, and relationship building skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and an ability to synthesize large amounts of technical information and to quickly become externally credible in a new, complex subject area
- Strong project management and organizational skills and detail orientation
- Passion for our mission - a prerequisite
- Experience working with global teams