Swvl was started in 2017 by Mostafa Kandil, Ahmed Sabbah and Mahmoud Nouh when they identified
an opportunity to disrupt the public transportation market. Swvl is now the leading technology company
in the mass transportation market. They are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting this
specific market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on-a-daily basis in countries such as
Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on
the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions,
encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
About the Role
SWVL is looking to hire an Associate Director for Global Experience and Support based out of Dubai,
UAE. This role will report into the Director of Operations and Experience. This person will be
independently leading the global experience and support portfolio for Swvl and will have central
program managers and country based CX & CS managers and teams to enable him/her to become
successful in this role. This person will require to exhibit really strong customer obsession, stakeholder
management, strong business acumen and great hold and understanding of data.
We are looking for someone with 8+ years experience in core CX and CS roles at a regional level.
What You’ll Do
1. This person will be responsible for defining a world class experience for customers, clients and
captains and lead Swvl to being a truly customer centric organization upholding it’s core principle
of “customers are the end destination and the starting point”.
2. He/She will be responsible for identifying and integrating with technologies that can automate
issue resolution, provide differentiated services to different segments and reduce human
intervention in quality assurance.
3. Own KPIs like Contact Rate, NPS from CX point of view as well as own CSAT, Response and
Resolution Time from CS point of view globally for customers/clients and captains.
4. Create and map out the entire customer experience journey in the most efficient and delightful
way to drive customer satisfaction.
5. Hire/outsource and manage the customer/captain experience team, including performance
management and manpower planning to ensure SLAs and efficiency are kept as business
6. Oversee the development and maintenance of a customer/captain service knowledge hub and
processes to ensure consistency in experience
7. Set quarterly OKRs for the customer experience team in line with overall business OKRs
8. Keep up to date with latest technologies and data analytics that will enhance the entirety of the
customer experience journey
9. Structure customer feedback and relay it back to the relevant owners in the organization
10. Develop a data to insight framework to drive the creation of actionable, measurable insights
11. Create a contact quality roadmap, with deliverables, as well as quantitative forecast for full year
performance based on known headwinds and tailwinds.
12. Own and program manage the improvement of all CS processes that impact the quality of service our
associates deliver to customers. This will be done through reporting, operational engagement, and
ownership of improvement initiatives