Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the Role
Swvl has become the transportation of choice for a host of corporate clients in our existing markets. With our suite of products, we provide enterprises, schools and private/public institutions with a powerful Transport as a Service (TaaS) solution that optimizes their fleet network and spends.
We are making a strong push to launch our TaaS platform in KSA and we are looking for a versatile, customer-obsessed and passionate go-getter who can jumpstart and manage our sales function and relationships.
As the Corporate Sales Manager, you will be the guardian of Swvl’s brands to hundreds of private and institutional firms in KSA. You be responsible for curating and developing our sales strategy in KSA and will also be accountable for fostering a long-term relationship with our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Build, lead and grow the B2B segment
- Achieve sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis by executing to the territory sales plan through driving the entire sales cycle
- Build a comprehensive and actionable lead list and a clear strategy for approaching the identified leads
- Qualify prospects and develop new sales opportunities
- Translate corporate growth goals into an actionable territory sales plan
- Practice strong sales process management and drive opportunity closure
- Lead ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Build, manage and report a strong pipeline through forecasting cadence and CRM tools
- Add value to the SWVL ecosystem by building strategic partnerships through a strategic partnership roadmap with clear dates and execution details
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a quota carrying technology B2B sales role, preferably with a SaaS / Cloud company
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to bring data-driven decision-making to sales and account management
- A personal penchant for building a company from scratch and developing a strong brand that serves to inspire
- Proactive, independent thinking with high energy/positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in the use of CRM software & MS Office