Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan. Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
- You will be responsible for defining a world class experience for customers, clients and captains and lead Swvl to being a truly customer centric organization upholding it’s core principle of “customers are the end destination and the starting point”.
- You will be responsible for identifying and integrating with technologies that can automate issue resolution, provide differentiated services to different segments and reduce human intervention in quality assurance.
- Own KPIs like Contact Rate, NPS from CX point of view as well as own CSAT, Response and Resolution Time from CS point of view globally for customers/clients and captains.
- Create and map out the entire customer experience journey in the most efficient and delightful way to drive customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a customer/captain service knowledge hub and processes to ensure consistency in experience
- Structure customer feedback and relay it back to the relevant owners in the organization
- Develop a data to insight framework to drive the creation of actionable, measurable insights
- Create a contact quality roadmap, with deliverables, as well as quantitative forecast for full year performance based on known headwinds and tailwinds.
- Own and program manage the improvement of all CS processes that impact the quality of service our associates deliver to customers. This will be done through reporting, operational engagement, and ownership of improvement initiatives
- At least 4-6 years work experience in customer experience in large matrixed organizations
- Ability to understand data analytics and extract useful or actionable information
- Strong problem-solving skills needed to ensure customer experience gaps do not re occur
- Data driven mind-set and aptitude for technology
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, including Business, Operations, Product & Engineering
- Strong project management and organizational skills and detail orientation
- Passion for our mission - a prerequisite