SWVL is a fast growing data driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in Kenya and is continuously making people’s lives better. We started with an observation of the over dependence on personal cars and the consequent pains of moving around the city. Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits and unavailability of parking spots came to mind in addition to the pain of the high cost of on-demand services. Our goal is to transform the transportation scene in Kenya, through providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation; a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
SWVL is a revolutionary idea born out of passion and a strong desire to change people’s lives. We strive to provide more than just a means to facilitate commuting and have a hunger to provide out of the box solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. We currently have operations in three (5) countries, Kenya, Egypt, Pakistan, Dubai and Jordan.
About the Role
SWVL is looking for a Live Operations Lead who will be critical in running the day to day operations of SWVL in Jordan. This person will be responsible for managing traffic and monitoring in-ride movements. The role will report to the Operations Manager
What You’ll Do
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
● Manage daily operations of the business across categories.
● Monitor in-ride and movement.
● Liaison with central Ops and replicate and deploy best practices.
● Close coordination with on boarding and captain support team.
● Strive for zero leakage in capacity.
● Build processes to improve core ops metrics.
● Work closely with other team members for dashboard configuration on payments and CBD policies.
What You’ll Be
● Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
● Effective planning, organizing, and time management skills;
● Self- driven individual with the ability to work under little supervision.
● Strong attention to detail and extremely organized; and
● A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.