Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the roleWe are hiring for a Category Marketing Lead in our marketing function, who will lead end to end strategy and execution for the category.
What You will do
- Develop and execute category marketing strategy and activities.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Connect with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine category business and communication challenges, objectives, and strategies.
- Develop and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Develop our social media content strategy and execution.
- Create content from ideation to implementation.
- Overlook design team execution and give feedback.
- Review and update published content as needed.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Create style guides to use as reference.
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Assist marketing manager in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics.
- Communicate and arrange with all communication suppliers & stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis.
- Conduct market research about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through the appropriate communication medium.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.