We are looking for an analytical and result-driven Pricing Data Analyst to support and assist the pricing & revenue management team with data analytics. The role will be a part of the Pricing & Revenue Management Team in the Growth function and will collaborate and work closely with the other data scientists and data engineers in the Growth team.
The ideal candidate for this role should be fluent in SQL, and have the ability to collect, manipulate and analyze big data, as well as automate reports as per a set of pre-defined requirements. A good understanding of the ride hailing industry is a plus. The candidate should have good communication skills, a great team-spirit and can-do attitude.
This role reports to Head of Pricing & Revenue Management.
● Collecting and interpreting pricing & revenue data from different datasets.
● Analyzing the data and providing actionable insights to help improve the revenue and
● Assessing the impact of the pricing actions and experiments, and reporting results to the
● Working closely with the data scientists and engineers in the growth team to build and
automate data models and reports which support pricing decision making & revenue
● Supporting the execution of pricing experiments, help tracking the performance and
concluding the impact analysis.
● Running ad-hoc SQL queries to support the pricing & RM team in taking pricing
decisions for the network.
● Working with the pricing & RM team to prioritize tasks required as per their impact on the
business and the pricing & RM function.
● Ensuring continuous running and update of the pricing models in use.
● Keeping in close contact with the central data architecture team and reporting any data
related issues to them.
● A bachelor degree in Science, Technology Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas.
● A minimum of 2 years professional experience working with data analytics.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Fluent in spoken and written English
● The ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible, high paced culture.
● SQL knowledge. Python and/or R is a great advantage.