Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan. Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
- Drive operational excellence
- Maintain the ‘SWVL’ fulfillment through leading the in-ride and movement teams.
- Continual iteration of operations - improvement and a quality focus are the name of the game
- Setting overall strategies and plans for the back-up fleet when it comes to numbers, distribution and Reliability.
- Follow up on the automation process of tools and resources.
- Provide feedback and direction to other departments when it comes to fulfillment.
- Capacity planning for the team making sure of having 100% SLA fulfillment.
- 4+ years of consulting, investment banking or operations management experience.
- Track record in scaling & expanding operations to new markets.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Attention to detail, highly resourceful and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to engage & perform with senior professionals- reporting, coordination, communication, influence.