Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan. Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
We are hiring for Digital Marketing Manager in our Global marketing team.
What You will do:
- Develop media buying strategy for digital brand marketing campaigns to drive traffic to digital channels.
- Identify, develop & optimize channels to drive impact across the marketing funnel.
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Analyze company data, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Define marketing initiatives' KPIs, and impact on business.
- Choose according to the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- A/B test ideas.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Propose new initiatives to attract new customers as well as test new approaches to capture existing demand.
- Provide inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the right target audience through different digital channels.
- Work closely across teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
- Collaborate with digital acquisition and growth marketing teams to identify areas for optimization.
- Test and optimize marketing activities to a better conversion rate optimization.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns' performance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- Being curious.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Working knowledge of English language
- 4-5 years of relevant experience