Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the Role
Swvl is looking to hire a Marketplace Operations Analyst , Central Operations based out of Dubai, UAE. This role will be a part of the Central Operations team. This person will be supporting certain key Ops functions like marketplace efficiency and sustainable growth. This person will require to exhibit really strong stakeholder management, business acumen and great understanding of data.
What You'll Do
- Build automated and scalable solutions to solve the operational problems to enable cities for faster and leaner execution
- Analyzing the data and providing actionable insights to help improve the marketplace efficiency and operational KPIs
- Proactively identify new avenues of optimization of processes and systems
- Assessing the impact of the marketplace actions and experiments, and reporting results to the Operations team
- Supporting the execution of marketplace experiments, help tracking the performance and concluding the impact analysis
- Running ad-hoc SQL queries to support the city & central operations team in taking efficient decisions for the network
- Working with the Central Operations team to prioritize tasks required as per their impact on the business
- Analyze data and derive insights through dashboards and data models to drive performance and efficiency
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience working with data analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- The ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible, high paced culture.
- SQL knowledge is a must. Python and/or R is a great advantage.