Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better daily in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, KSA, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
This role reports to the - Manager Performance & Analytics - GCC and is based out of Karachi, Pakistan.
- Regular interactions with stakeholders to understand business challenges and recommend data driven solutions.
- Building dashboards and undertaking analytical exercises to enable the stake holders in making data driven decisions.
- Serve as the trusted data and analytics consultant to different functions across the wider organization.
- Acquire, integrate, stage & use data from multiple sources and present them in a clear format to the relevant stakeholders.
- Drive process automation, improvements, standardization and simplification of information.
- Help in network planning exercises to ensure that the customer transport network is optimized according to their needs.
- Work with the global ops center to monitor and improve service delivery and live operations.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a relevant role in a tech driven company.
- Excellent ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience using SQL and other data analytics tools like Tableau / Looker etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google sheets Google slides and Powerpoint.
- Willingness to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.